Monday, June 21, 2010

Why this blog exists?

There are 3 reasons I start this blog.

1) I want to record some thoughts and memories of my personal past. I do have a more open blog which has been run for more than 2 years that I use to blog about my current state of life. However, as that blog is tagged with my name, I couldn’t blog too explicitly about my deep down feelings or some relatively personal information that would trigger uninvited attention.

2) I didn’t have a habit of writing diary when I was young. I would like to use this blog to record what I was missing back then. That’s also where the name of this blog comes from. I think this blog would be nice for myself as well. Cuz, old people do forget things, I hope I can record what is still on my mind when I still can. I think it would be nice to read these blogs when I’m old.

3) I’ve a son who is still very young. I would like to leave this blog for him in future as a way to understand more about his dad….if he really wants to. Also, for God sake, if anything happens to me before I would like to. It would still be nice as a piece of gift left behind to my love ones.

Most of the content of the blogs here will have no specific dates attach, year of occurrence would be my best guess. They won’t be corresponded to chronological sequence. Therefore, the best way to read them would be according to the year and category in the labels.

Also, though I plan to be truthfully in the blog, as there will still other people be mentioned. I will still keep their names somewhat anonymous, so as to protect them from being find out accidentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment