Thursday, June 24, 2010

Earliest memory

My earliest memory of myself is perhaps 30 seconds to a minute of being in a green fabric baby-walker outdoor with sun behind me. I guess the time was perhaps in late afternoon. Cuz, my vivid memory was looking at my own shadow while I was struggling to get myself moving away from the sun as it was getting a bit hot. I can’t recall what had happened before or after, but the image of my own shadow while I was in that baby-walker is differently something still retained in my memory.

The other clips of memory would be being hold in my dad’s arms with my mom sitting on my right on some stairs while someone was trying to take pictures of three of us. The image wasn’t very clear, but this memory clip is mere a reflection of a black-and-white photo that I had in my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment